Town and Country Vets's home page
Out of hours 01254 814863
Town and Country Vets - Blackburn 01254 681455
Town and Country Vets - Clayton-le-Moors 01254 233723
Town and Country Vets - Whalley 01254 824244

Taking Your Pet Abroad

The Pet Travel Scheme (PETS)

Animal Health Certificates

Find out more information here about what is required and key points to remember when arranging to take your pet overseas. 

Animal Health Certificate Information